Monday, August 14, 2006

Stains on my t-shirt.

I miss blogging. All thanks to my screwy internet connection, I was abandoned out of cyber world for 3 days, straight. Perhaps it was a good break, after all this weekend was pretty eventful and interesting, with so many strange happenings happening. Had planetshakers on Saturday and it was hilariously fun, pictures won't be posted, since there's too many.

School was fun today, with our class pictures taken (at the goal post) and breezy speedy lessons. Haha, I need to do my long-owed E Math homework, because he's checking tomorrow. Aye. That's a drag but it's okay.

Heh Loulou is a happy girl, and just like the song I learnt in my primary school choir "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep." I was reminded of it suddenly after school.

Let me tell you a secret, I'm in a horrible dilemma.

Haha, this is funny. You told me about your problem because it made you sleepless, now that you've told me and released your unsleepability. I can't sleep because of it. Heh - oh crap.

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep
Nobody's really seen my million subtleties

No comments: