Friday, August 18, 2006

Love 3/7!


Had a joined upper sec ACEs today, it was quite funny, and we liked the cobra position, where we just lied on the floor and I was exclaiming "Ooh, mass sleepover partay!" Hahaha, and Julia Bensily was doing quite funny stuff, quite amusing (Haha, not laughing at her, but with her!).

I got 10/20 for my Circles test, and 19 people got full marks, oh careless me :(

Hmm, had last-minute assembly where the principal addressed the issue of irresponsible blogging and such. Of course, I believe that everyone should exercise restraint in the way they blog, and of course not spew vulgarities in every post, like you have a total lack of vocabulary that only starred words is in your mind, none other than that. Also she talked about students blogging about teachers rudely and calling them names, and what consequences there is for doing that - Instant suspension. So everyone, let's go spring-cleaning because people have different definitions of insulting comments, so I'm cleaning up everything I've said about any teacher - Negative, of course. I don't want to ruin the content of my blog posts. Although I don't find any of my comments very negative or rude. In fact, I only talk about their bad moods. Haha.

Today is a nice day, and Function remedial was cancelled.

I've given alot of thought to
The nights we use to have
The days have come and gone
Our lives went by so fast

Those notes you wrote me
I've kept them all
I've given alot of thought
On how to write you back this fall

With every single letter
In every single word
There will be a hidden message
About a boy that loves a girl

Do you care if I, dont know what to say?
Will you sleep tonight?
Or will you think of me?
Will I shake this off
Pretend its all okay?
That there's someone out there who feels just like me
There is

Hello, this song reminds me of you, 'cause he's just like you.

No comments: