Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Anything But Ordinary.


Chinese letter writing + English summary + breezy E Math + Physics test + return of SS test - copying of descriptors + video + History powerpoint slides.

That's about all for today. I thought it was dreadful, what with every lesson being a brainy lesson, requiring the use of my overused brain. (Yes, yes I know you can never overuse your brain but I was exhausted + I skipped breakfast this morning)

I don't like doing PA duty. I'm being deprived of social interaction in the morning. :l Haha yet it's fun doing it with Bei Yu.

I've been a mad insomniac for the last 2, 3 days. I have trouble sleeping at night, and I end up sleeping at 12+ to 1 even though I'm so tired, and then I wake up at odd hours like 4am, 4.30am or 5am, which is way too early for my still-craving-for-bed-body. (Some background info: I would jump out of bed the moment my eyes open because I always think that I'll fall asleep again & oversleep) The awful thing is that once I jump out and realise it's so freaking early I get so peeved and go back and sleep, and once I wake up the rest of the day is ruined 'cause I'll be so tired.

Today was even worse. I woke up and switched on my phone to do a time check. 4.30am. I was like "What the-" and I put my phone up on my table and you know what? It slid right off and hit me slightly higher than my forehead. So I was tired, my eyes were quarter-shut and I was peeling them open and a heavy 7260 bombs my head and I dropped my head into my pillow like a block of wood.

Ok I wave my white flag. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, phoney (pun intended).

After school, Mel and I were headed to our respective bus stops and then there were this group of 5 guys and a girl attacking a tree with tiles from the construction site, and then when we walked, the girl squealed "Hey, don't walk here! There's a beehive!" We looked at her quizzically, haha, her tone was hilarious. We looked at it then we walked out on the road, then we sped up a little because the boys were still attacking it with broken tiles. Haha. Hit then they all come out and attack you all ah, tomorrow I see you all red, spotty and ugly uh! Then I will stand there laugh at you. Haha, no I'm not so mean, I'll just laugh at the 2 boys who threw the tiles (the rest were calafare you see, gawking at the brown furball on the tree)

I make a good maid, seriously. What with all the housework I do now without complaints. Heh.

That everyone I knew
Was waiting on a queue
To turn and run
When all I needed was the truth

No comments: