Thursday, August 17, 2006

Frantic.

Chemistry + History tests tomorrow, so I'll just write a short post and run along soon, the problem is that blogger can't get connected, yeah so I'll just write this and publish later. I'll be doing PA for a month.

Had E Math common test on Circles. Haha, oh, oh careless mistake. VE was just all about boisterous laughter and unfunny jokes. Oh, and Johnson Loser!

Haha. I just checked out the class picture - I dislike the formal one but basically everyone doesn't look obnoxiously doing-something-wrong or out of place so it's alright. But haha, I look so short! -makes a face- Either I was standing supported on one leg, or Melissa and Lina are tiptoeing (We planned to tiptoe, hahaha, cheaters, but I didn't - eh I taller than Mellabello leh then become shorter). No fair, I look tiny. You can view both on Xinyi's blog haha. I can't post pictures now, my computer is a bit laggy.

I'm feeling cheeky today, and for the first time, I actually like Thursday.

No comments: