Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bloat for the feminity.

One disconsolate morning can spoil your track record of joy luck in a week. The day was spent very much unproductively, with 2 tests, Social Studies & Chinese, both of which I refused to study, despite a lot of time to do so with all that free periods. Yeah, forgot to mention we had free periods the entire day (tests & watching debates are brainless activities) because our teachers just decided to skip out on us.

Sure, free periods are spent with Melissa, and we just talk, and talk. We don't bitch except for recesses, when we see the people who dedicate their lives to either making our lives miserable, awkward or just plain weird. Song En then came along with Kennard and yeah, we had a chat. The highlight Song En said is that I'm the ultimate anti-social. Ha, perhaps, perhaps.

What a depressingly emo day. I hate emo shit.

By the way, I haven't been writing in my diary, and my sides are suffering excruciating stabs & stabs of pain. Napfa, I hate you.

No comments: