Thursday, August 10, 2006

Emplguitarist.

Hello everybody. This is my cousin.


Louisa is a Sloth - I haven't started on my homework, the English and Chinese essay. Am I even planning to? You know I really hate it that the teachers always modify holidays into pseudo ones, by piling some homework on us and acting like they are supposed to be piling stuff on us. The final year papers are coming soon, the 'O' levels are coming soon, and Christmas is coming soon. Out of which, only one of it is actually something you'd be happy about.

I went out in the evening to the library and got another 3 books, and returned the other 3. One is Pictures of You by Matt Thorne, Eight Minutes Idle also by Matt Thorne, and another one by Scarlett Thomas called Going Out. One thing that got me pretty annoyed was the previous person who borrowed Pictures of You. Let me explain why.

I opened the cover to start reading when I got back, and to my utter mortification, it was missing the first 2 pages, that means all I saw on the first page was the title of the book, and the next page was page 5. Ha ha, so funny. Thankfully I flipped some more and found the missing pages, so because I find it an eyesore, I taped back the pages and realised that the entire inside of the book was like eaten by silverfish (destroyed, more like) or something - it was falling apart, and I spent a good deal of time plus used scotchtape to mend the book. Now I can read it in peace. Haha.

I don't want to do my homework, can I skip school tomorrow? Obviously not. -.-

No comments: