Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Yet another eventful or maybe gross day - Today I quite bad to Jasmine in the morning, coz of what happened yesterday and Bei Yu never come today. This shows how much Jasmine like Bei Yu 'cause she was SO quiet (if you know her, she'll never be quiet unless she's dead.. XP). Then before assembly she also very quiet only mutter a few words to Heng Jie, I don't know, am I supposed to pity her? I'm quite upset today not because of anything to deal with friends but it's just this little sinking feeling. We had Geog Test on Population today thank GOD I studied in the morning - It was so easy!!! and the teacher said that it was a Normal Acad paper, was she trying to insult our intelligence? Haha, i think Ms Rachel is a very good geog teacher tho sometimes she scares me coz of her pointing at you to answer qns that you have no idea how to answer. Oh, as I was saying about why I'm upset, I told Jasmine about some private things kept between us and she got pretty offended, you could say, coz I was so called suaning her, you could say that! She still says I'm her best friend the last time I quarreled with her, oh please, forget it! I'm being frank here - You don't treat me like one. I'm not jealous of Bei Yu but if I'm your best friend, Bei Yu is your bestest bestest friend huh? Gee, I'm right! Oh, today after school I went to the library with Jasmine to study (do homework etc.) Safie (spellin?) came up n joined us and later disgusting Jin Rong came along and joined us, he said such a lame thing! "Ay, ni men ye zai zhe li, wo ye lai zhuo gong ke" (translation: "Ay, you guys are also here, I'm also here to do homework") He has a flu or nose flow or whatever but he was gross and came wiping mucus off his nose - then later he didn't even know a long string of mucus was hanging at the edge of his nose, he only realized it when Jasmine and I was pointing at it and Safie was saying disgusting all the way.. HAHA! What a joke! He can probably enter the Guiness Book of Records for the person which has the most mucus in one hour.. Yuck! After he finished using his tissue, he went to the toilet and got a whole string of toilet paper into the library.. GAWD! I was already dying of disgust! And he kept burping and burping til I nearly died of the stench. OH gawd, am I glad after he left.. ! [After he left, there was toilet paper scraps all over the table] Oh my god... It was the funniest thing ever... HAHA! We stayed in the library til the stupid librarion Nicholas Eng chased us out.. Diao * guffaws *

No comments: