Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I don't know how to express my feelings, I'm so annoyed and pissed at the same time - Now, I'm in a total state of confusion I tell you! I feel so cheated and angry but the next minute I feel that what i feel is gonna make me happy in future thoughts - I'm already like a rubberband stretched to its limits and I feel that I'm going to blow up or burst, when I tell my 'school friends' [notice the ' '] about it, they brush it off or sweep it under the carpet saying that I will get over it and all that crap that is completely untrue, do you think you would get over something that happens everyday without fail in front of your eyes? You'll be glassy-eyed then! No one will understand my pain, even if I told you, you would just brush it off and just tell me try to accept it - I HAVE TRIED ACCEPTING IT FOR 6 MONTHS ALREADY, DO YOU THINK I CAN ANYMORE, IF YOU REALLIE FEEL WHAT I FEEL YOU WOULD HAVE BLOWN UP IN THE FIRST WEEK, NOT SIX MONTHS LATER! You guys know who am I trying to say? I hope you guys read this, the person who will definitely read this will not understand either but brush it off too like a common gesture everyone does , I'm feeling SICK!

No comments: