Saturday, September 11, 2004

Yesterday was so mind-blowing! When we were the Esplanade performing, the crowd was great, silent and all, intently listening to us, tho I felt we were quite messed up esp the Percussion. I play quite okay for those songs that I was very sure of. But for the other songs, I sucked, seriously. It was bad and I think it's lack of practice but I study my scores everytime they give it to me. It was weird but fun. The two Timpani parts I played were great! I loved it.. Tho, I got a little lost at Highlights From Grease but it was okay, becoz I was dancing the stupid dance that caused me to lose count. Hehe, so nice. After go home liao, then take a long half hour bath and scrub my head like mad, because Jasmine mother help me tie bun then so tight and it's like stuck to my head. 10 pins were used! Today, Jasmine lent me Cinderella Story. I'm going to watch it! Yay! So happy. Wah biang, the stupid frenk ah at Beiyu blog. Maybe becoz I said on my blog about him/her, stupid go use my name... Haha, anyway, I know my conscience is clear, to frenk, want to use, use your own name. You'll never achieve it lorh, your english so lousy, still want to put my name.. You sure from 1/3 or something

No comments: