Thursday, September 09, 2004

"I wish silently
That he would call
On a so brightly lit evening
It's impossible
but is it wrong to have wishes?"
-Louisa
There's this person at Beiyu blog ah called frenk, go say her flirty and act queen. Haha, that frenk must be jealous. Haha! Well, I don't know what is up with me, but I don't feel offended... Maybe it's just unnatural - and I am a traitor.... Hate me for all I care.. It doesn't matter anymore does it. Haha *evil laughs* .... Wish me luck!

*I don't know why, I'm going mad. Suddenly, I'll feel all hateful n the next minute I feel like you know, something struck me on the head. Oh god today's Thursday! I shld be going to do my science assessment liao. Yay! Tomorrow no formation lecture... so go to school later lorhz.. Goodie! I'm so happy!

No comments: