Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I feel..
[some guys are the lamest because...]
- They are sooo insensitive
- They think they're cool just because they make fun of someone
- They act and act and act (you get it? bleahx**)
- They think they are so amusing when they make fun of you
- They try so very hard to get the teacher's attention
- They're asking for a slap frm people [eg. jinrong]

*the perfect pair fer me*
= Preferably english name [it kinda determines the social & family status]
= Must be average looking [don't look gross lah]
= Must be funny and able to hold my attention for long...
= Must be willing to do things for me
= No long hair or weird hair
= Try not to wear glasses [if wearing, must be some cool or unique glasses like mine... lol]
= Not the same age as me [you know tt boys mature slower]

Hmm, nothing to say lerhs... Haha. I'm so mad todayss.. muaCKies my dear friends! :)

No comments: