Saturday, August 21, 2004

Torture.Torture.Torture. That is the only word I can think of today. I was at band since 9 in the morning til 6. Firstly, we had a furious PT in the morning inclusive of touching the fence on the both sides 36 times. And they weren't very near to each other... Sod.. Then push ups, sit ups, crutches, commando squat? and all tt. Oh god. I really really felt like dying. I know this is about TKians being so very fit but thats becoz they choose their members like if you're fat you cannot join. That sorta thing. Those TK Tuba Players are about the size of me, what do you think of tt..?! Oh, after band, Percussion had a big big scolding from Queena Mam n i think it was about half an hour long.. It was so bad. We pumped 20... sod... :( so sad. After after Band, I reached home at 6.30 and 6.45 I left for the Zhonghua Music and Movement Concert. During those pathetic 15 minutes, I bathed, ate and changed.. That was a total record! Anyway, the Zhonghua M&M concert sucked big time except for the guzheng and chinese orchestra.... So cheeeeena... yuck. The choir was singing one key out of tune and they were praising themselves that they were one of the choirs picked to perform for NDP....YUCK YUCK YUCK

No comments: