Saturday, August 28, 2004

Today was one of many great days of mine. I was exhausted during band as I had to stay back til 5 for the Formation Lecture... Sucked.. I didn't understand Chapter Two: the Fundamental dunno what? I was so confused and I was falling apart..... Mrs Chee n Zhi Liang sir kept looking at me, and I felt quite pressurized.. I hope I don't get handpicked to write the formations for Chingay......... The thought simply scares me...Haha! Well, today the Percussion performed the Percussion Ensemble for Mrs Chee and the band applauded us.. haha! Mrs Chee told Liang Chi aka Mr Gong to teach me how to play gong... argh!... IT was simply embarassing but I have no strength to roll the dumb gong..! Argh and after that I have to jump to the Vibra and step the darn pedal which was making the music sound all echoey... hahaha, going offline nowz.. haha Byez

No comments: