Wednesday, August 11, 2004

So totally piSSeD oFF... Blogspot still cannot log in.. I try SOOooo many times then manage to get in to blog.... I'm So SIAN... Today, Queena, Shikin, Jasmine and I were having a chat in the girls' bathroom... It was really funny and we were kinda making a lot of noise in the toilet... But there was nobody in school except a few cleaners n those people going for drum major training with Yi Qian, Shixiang n Weifong Sirs... The Band Convention was great! There were of course loads of different nationalities, mostly Caucasians. At the start I was pretty shaken because I'm the first person to march in after the drum major. The round before tt was horribly weird n funny at the same time.. when I march forward, I had to turn back after I finished huntaking... and you know, I saw Yi Qian's butt in my face... I bent but he moved forward a little then my bell hit him right smack in the middle of his butt...(not In front lah!) What a laugh! He jerkerd forward and glanced back.. And I was trying so very hard not to giggle n to keep a poker face. I think all the three bell players are rather clumsy.. HAHA.. I had to hit his butt in the middle of the last rehearsal.. then Bei Yu hit him when he was on the bus going to the hotel... After that, when we were leaving the hotel, Bei Yu hit him again at the same place [his arm] while coming up the bus.. It was completely history repeating itself.. Just tt this time is hurt more.. coz Bei Yu swung the bell into his arm... Later, when Jasmine was going down the bus, she smacked the bell into Shafie's face(didn't hit) and then bumped into Yi Qian's arm again... Oh god.. sitting right at the door isn't the best thing... haha

No comments: