Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Hmm, sorry couldn't blog the last few days. I was trying ever so hard to log into Blogspot n the stupid thing kept asking me to log in again or Session Expired I was so totally pissed off! I couldn't log in n I was dying away trying to log in. Yesterday's Parade was great! The Mass Display by Boon Lay was actually quite silly when I watched it on TV... THe Eagles.. Oh god.. They're the stupidest fake thingys i have ever seen.. HAHA! Boon Lay sure got our school into a whole lot of trouble.. tt is precisely why i can't stand them. The BLCB members are so good.. THey're so supportive of my school band so I'm wondering how come the school is so rude to my school!.... Singapore Idol - I can't stand the Lemon Tree guy - He was hilarious but weird coz he didn't seem really serious... :.:

No comments: