Tuesday, August 31, 2004

..... It's that time of year when we go back to OLGC because it's .... TEACHERS' DAY!!! Well, it's my first time going back and sure, I miss MRS TAY!!! It was a great time, I went back to the Old Da Qiao (currently OLGC).. It was great man, I saw Camelia, Charmaine Foo, Amanda Phua, Stephanie Tan and Calista and more lah, playing netball as usual.., Oh my god! Calista cut her hair and it looked Sooooooo cute on her. Haha. Tracy (Rachel Chiang's sister) was taking us on a tour.. haha, I found it so farnie. Too bad Samantha, Celine, Rachel and I couldn't get to see any teachers.. coz they juz went for a meeting! Diao.... So sad.. But I managed to chat with old friends... Cathy, Judith, Jacinta, Melanie, and more.. They were great fun! And Cathy was such a sweet little thing. She has not grown much taller.... But she looks like a lil' vulnerable girl.. strolling in the school, if not, one of the students there! LOL! No offence sia..:) So funny! Haha, well going back was such a great idea, I love OLGC so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Louisa,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my information on THEA to be very beneficial.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Come over now and have a look for yourself ... you have nothing to loose but everything to gain!

Best Wishes
Emily