Friday, August 13, 2004

It is as if I'm jinxed or cursed or something... My mom said i could don't go school today coz last night was so late n it was unfair for us that we had to sleep so late. But this morning, I got a flu n my nose kept flowing, I kept sneezing as well and I felt tt I had migrane (headache at the back of your head) I really wasn't feeling the mood to do anything. I asked Timothy what hw we have on MSN, guess what, Journal n Newspaper Articles.. and I left my journal in the locker! Yesterday was the first time i left my journal in the locker n now when i need to do work in it, I don't have it!!! I'm so pissed off with myself.. Hmm, I'm kinda starving right now... :) Oh, my sister changed her phone.. my mom bought it for her without telling her. It's a Samsung.. And my sister's previous phones were all nokia.. so she couldn't get used to it... Haha, now I'm using her 8250 which is ten times better than my usual ahpok phone.. I kinda like it.. juz tt I'm getting a headache coz I'm not used to the blue light...

No comments: