Monday, August 02, 2004

Heh heh, I realized that I'm always starting my blog entries with "Today,...".. I'm trying so very hard not to. But as I can see from my Edit Posts page, there's a whole load of posts starting with Today blah blah. Well, it was such a nice day today. I am so VERY happy! I spent most of my time slapping Bei Yu on the face today. It was really funny. 'Cause when I slap her she'll go into those lame acts like 'hen shang ren de xin de' then, I was copying her. So whenever she slapped me, then I'll use that...and she'll say don't copy my phrase and all that. Whoa! Well, Home Econs rawked! We hav to finish our fabrics by next Monday and next Monday is National Day Holiday! Argh! Well, my fabric is about subjectmusic. I stitched a treble clef with those beads abt ten times the size of a foolstop. That was sure tiring... I spent 40 mins out of 2h and 15 mins stitching the whole treble clef. But in the end, it paid off! The treble clef was beautiful...! Haha! I used really little felt in the fabric..(15by15 fabric) All i used was like stitching n beads... It's gonna be hard work! I have not finished my stitching of all the stave lines... I have 6 stave lines all together but I've only finished stitching 2! What the heck! I don't think I have time to finish by next week. Woohoo! Home Econs rawks! I tried LiYan's apple pie and it was great too! :P

No comments: