Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Yesterday was horrendous, i was totally itching during band practice at the National Stadium with TK, Bowen, Boon Lay Mass Dsiplay and Deyi Mass Display. We had to kneel down during one part of the presentation when some sort of soloist is singing and my pants were going to spilt coz they were being pulled in different directions when i kneeled. Secondly, we couldn't balance. Most of us were wobbling away while i dun know how can balance so well, they don't move a single bit! Later, my father picked me up from school and we stopped at the 'across the mrt' junction and I saw Haowen, Adeline, Yiqian,Weifong waiting to cross. They waved but maybe they are jealous that i got a ride home. Haha! I'm so evil. After I went home which was about 7.45. I watched Disney Channel and there was this funny show, I'm not sure if it's called Hi, Dolly! but I checked and it says Hi, Dolly! so I just have to say it's Hi, Dolly. (This is such a repetitive sentence)

No comments: