Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I'm drinking Pokka Apple Aloe V.. I totally love it - since it was the only favourite drink I had in the school cafeteria*. My fever is kept at 37 plus only. I suppose that is relatively better than the raging 39.5 ++ on the way to forty? I've been trying to change my blogskin, and I seem to fail since forever. I feel the 'do u only wanna dance?' skin is a little on the wild side... which technically i'm not.. It's far too wild for me. About the controversy during A-soon Dance Company's show. Truely it is the art of silence.. How can some dumb girls from IJ Katong do this? This is just concert etiquette.. I dun mean to put them down.. But they should give it a thought. They'll never get to be some sort of dancer so why condemn or criticize a dance company just becoz of their over revealing costumes.. By the way, I don't think they have a choice to choose what their costumes be. I dunno how some so retarded people will go side with those giggling girls. I just wish I could throw something at them. Well, the angry man, Mr Lee maybe should have toned his @#$%$#@#$% down... BUT, i think those Katong Convent girls deserved it.. They're typical bimbos. Arty people know how to appreciate such art events tho they might snigger a little. That is not harmful 'cause you know it is wrong to criticize and laugh away while the dancers dance so your volume of noise will be relatively low. Katong girls have always been known to me as bimbo family since the secondary sch only accepts their primary sch. They're a disgrace to all IJ schools! Pls.. I love the IJ family of schools - except Katong. I won't hesitate to find anything to put against Katong...
(*give it a nicer name? My sch canteen sure looks like one so why not)

No comments: