Monday, June 28, 2004

Wooooo! Back to school.. School rocks man.... Home Econs (took over DT)was great... Ms Ng is suuccch a nice person.. she doesn't even scold.... Leonard is the home econs rep.. (gawd!) He is totally volunteering for every single job in home econs... and on the first lesson he has not brought anything at all... Haha... Typical... today had a short band practice...only did one round... Ms Lee said that for the rest of the week we'll be doing one round only... Yay! Next Monday, Youth Day, got cousin's band concert but he told me it sucked coz they had really little time to prepare at all.12 Dollars to watch a sucking concert - worth or not.... Do I HAVE A CHOICE- Muz support after all! Tomorrow, while eerybody havin ndp practice...Band people go band rm and polish instrument... SIAN.. I've already polished my bell today with beiyu and jasmine but I have not finished.. BOREDBOREDBORED.........

No comments: