Sunday, June 20, 2004

Don't mock me for changing my skins so many times. Well, my sister said the green one was rather ugly and that she preferred the blue 'do you only wanna dance' one. SO i decided to change it to this plain = Tranquility - skin.
On Thursday, my aunties n uncles are celebrating my grandma's birthday and the confirmed venue is at Roland Restaurant. I have a question - why is everybody's birthday party always held there?. The food there isn't that fantastic and it's not like the ambience is so wonderful.. It's just normal you know. Plus it's compulsory to go I suppose and I got Band from 8am to 8pm on that day, not that I mind coz it's like the final rehearsal. Roland is around Parkway Parade - Excuse me, that's not very near my school. Even if i make it there on time, it'll be time to pack up and go home and I'll be stinking smelly til no cousin wants to sit with me, even Cheryl!

No comments: