Saturday, June 19, 2004

New plain blogskin! I love it! It's so green and bright. Those are my favourite colours too! What a coincidence! During Band there was a couple of spys and aunties, uncles watching from their houses(esp. those overlooking the school), there were a bunch of teenagers and they were frightened away by Ms Lee and her trusty binoculars! Haha! What a joke... I don't know why Bowen and TK are sending out spys to VIDEO us even. They really aren't afraid. What is there is copy? There are only 2 weeks left. When we had to like do the July presentation and becoz of the spys, the band couldn't do any gimmicks, it was rather weird coz the band stared at the ensemble and the ensemble stared back. It's odd. The Drumline changed some sorta gimmick and it looks so weird. I don't know why Karen mam is always looking odd, like she's done something wrongly.. Mainly the snares are in it. Oh, today, mrs chee insisted the ensemble has to wear a beret during the grand final. I don't want to wear it. It's such a fright and I'm so afraid I drop it or something and there you go, 20 pumping ups u do. Darn, why do they always have to threaten us with push ups.

No comments: