Wednesday, June 16, 2004

i want to change my blogskin but I practically CANNOT find a nice, pretty skin on Blogskins.. Most of them tt I have looked at have the cross as the pictures becoz i think the author removed them as they said, upload the images. I don't know. I can't stand this dance dance skin. It's a little tacky after browsing a few times and becoz of the new revamped blogspot. I have to view the blog everytime becoz I can't see what I post, so sickening. Oh, Jonathan finally back from US, I didn't realize Joel came back a long while frm KL, he came back on the 7th June or maybe the sixth.. i'm so confused. I'm sick of playing the sims.. I haven't even watch Harry Potter, I had to fall really sick at tt time and before, i asked my best fren if she would go with me, she said ok.. and two days later she said she went to compasspoint to watch ALONE. She is so independent but that doesn't mean she can dump her best friend to watch alone.. I'm NOT like her!

No comments: