Tuesday, June 22, 2004

What a boring day, i think Cheryl wants me to go out with her coz she called me this morning. I'm so bored. There's no shows on television. What more can I say? I don't wanna waste my time playing the sims or something (tho i rather like building houses) Honestly, I couldn't say more. I'm on the verge of instant death from excessive boredom. Maybe I'll go watch telly. By the way, Jasmine was such a pain in the ass yesterday, she said i used her phrase by saying she was a pain in the ass. But actually, I was the one who even taught her that. Coz I said 'somebody' was such a pain in the ass in the sms message. I don't know, Jasmine always says Wen Theng is very childish and lame, which is true, but Jasmine sometimes is just as childish and even lamer then Wen Theng. Pot call the kettle black.. works for both of 'em. Haha! No offence!

No comments: